- What is Marine Cargo Insurance?
- Who should Insure?
- What is the minimum value to be insured?
- What are the difference between Institute Cargo Clause (A), (B) and (C)?
- What is General Average?
- What are the different Clauses and Exclusions in Marine Insurance?
Risks involved in Charter Party Transport
- What is the purpose of Maritime Charter?
- Parties Involved in a maritime charter.
- The Characteristics of Charter Party Operations.
- What are the Difference between Time Charter, Voyage Charter and Bareboat/Demise Charter?
- New Jason and Both-to-Blame Collision Clause.
How to Identify Fraud in Maritime Shipping
- Definition of Maritime Fraud
- Elements of Maritime Fraud
- Type of Maritime Fraud
- Precautionary Measures.
Financial Crime Risks
- Roles, Responsibilities & Resources
- Fraud Data & Reporting
- Risk Assessment & Risk Appetite
- Business Engagement, Systems & Controls and ‘Know Your Employee’
- External Liaison & Communication
- Educating Customers
National and Regional Sanctions, Embargoes and NPWMD
- Parties in Trade Transaction
- Financial Crime Risk
- National and Regional Sanctions, Embargoes and NPWMD
- Control Mechanisms
- Customer Due Diligence
- Name Screening
- Activity Based Financial Sanctions
- Export Controls
- Escalation Procedures
- Three Lines of Defence
Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication [SWIFT] provides a network that enables financial institutions worldwide to send and receive information about financial transactions in a secure, standardized and reliable environment.
- Why SWIFT?
- What is SWIFT Message Type?
- MT 700 and MT707
- MT 740 and MT747
- MT 103 and MT 202
New messages under MT Category ‘7’
- MT 708 Amendment to a Documentary Credit
- MT 744 Notice of Non-Conforming Reimbursement Claim
Guarantees and Standbys:
- MT 761 Issue of a Demand Guarantee/Standby Letter of Credit
- MT 765 Guarantee/Standby Letter of Credit Demand
- MT 775 Amendment to a Demand Guarantee/Standby Letter of Credit
- MT 785 Guarantee/Standby Letter of Credit Non Extension Notification
- MT 786 Guarantee/Standby Letter of Credit Demand Refusal
- MT 787 Guarantee/Standby Letter of Credit Amendment Response.
All Category 7:
- MT 759 Ancillary Trade Structured Message.